The following steps will guide to edit the privacy settings for your photo albums and allow you to complete your order on FastFacebookLikes. Once we have completed the order you are able to turn on any privacy setting you had before it will not affect any likes added.
We had made the below steps nice and simple for you.
To edit the privacy settings for photo albums you’ve posted:
Step 1. Go to your Timeline and click on the Photos section
Step 2. Click the Albums section
Step 3. Use the audience selector tool under each album to control who can see your photos
A few important notes:
- The privacy setting for your Cover Photos album is always public.
- If there’s a photo of you in an album that someone else posted, only the person who posted it can change the album privacy. If you don’t like the photo, you can
- or escalate the issue.
- If you share a high resolution photo or album with someone, that person will be able to download those photos.
- Unlike other photo albums you create,
- in your Timeline Photos and Mobile Uploads albums. Each time you post a new photo, you pick who sees that photo using the audience selector.